Dia de los muertos white Shirt
Original design of Dia de los Muertos, by Imjennius. Handmade and subsequently vectorized design. This design symbolizes the passion towards life and union with loved ones. It belongs to the Sugar Skull collection.
The recognized motif of the Mexican skull, comes from the traditional celebration held every November 1st and 2nd since the 1630s, in which families make drawings, decorations, and make up in the style of floral skulls with many colors on the day of the dead.
Showing great respect for the family's commemoration and keeping their memories alive, being a day of happiness and love. It is believed that the deceased return home to enjoy the offering at the altar.
To produce this shirt we used 30 bottles collected from the sea.
Type: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Made from 100% polyester, lightweight and comfortable.
- Button closure. This classic shirt provides a button-up look.
- Regular fit with long sleeves. A chest pocket featured.
- Two buttons are included on each sleeve cuff to adjust a comfortable fit.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); non-chlorine; iron with cover; do not tumble dry; In the shade place.